14.8.05

Tic to the Tac

TicTacs are strange.

tictac


I don't have any radical stance on them, so pull your hands out of your pants. They're not a candy, they're not satisfying enough to be a candy. And I'll be darned if they're a breath mint, they're not strong enough. They're like some kind of crazy hybrid, so you can eat them like they're candy under the guise of "oh, it's a breath freshener", and not feel like a fatty mc fat fat. Deep down inside however, you know they're not. They're a soulless beast stuck in sugar good limbo.

But that's beside the point.

There are some tictac ads that have been running for a while that are just about the hottest thing ever.

Every time they come on I cum on.

There's some girl with hair and eyes and she popping all over the screen telling you about how great tic tacs are or something. All I hear is.

"Image making out with me while I have the entire contents of a tic tac pack in my mouth!"

Now I'd love to show you a picture of this hottie, or better yet, a video of the ad, BUT THEY DON'T EXIST!

I've spent the last 6 hours trying to find anything I can about this ad, and NOTHING!!!!
IT'S LIKE A PHANTOM AD THAT NOONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT BECAUSE IT'S SO AWESOME!!!!!

The end.

8 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, August 15, 2005, Blogger theguycalledtom said...

Before I saw the advert myself, I also spent many hours looking for reference to the commercial on the internet. I came up with nothing.

However, I've seen it now. It's magic.

 
At 4:00 AM, August 15, 2005, Blogger listsanddiagrams said...

is that the one with the babe in the pool, and she's wearing a white one-piece bathing suit, and she's all "great, huh?"

yeah. fucking hot.

 
At 4:35 AM, August 15, 2005, Blogger listsanddiagrams said...

or do you mean the recent tic-tac ad with the girl shaking the tic-tacs around, getting up close to the wide-angle lens? i found QTs of that ad in like five minutes. can't find the old one for the life of me.

 
At 9:05 AM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Campbell said...

It's the more recent one with the lens action and her popping around frame like it's nobodies business.

 
At 4:22 PM, August 15, 2005, Blogger listsanddiagrams said...

http://www.brandengineering.com/clients/tictac/tv/tictac1.mov

http://www.brandengineering.com/clients/tictac/tv/tictac2.mov

Call me the Internet Sherlock

 
At 4:23 PM, August 15, 2005, Blogger listsanddiagrams said...

it appears formatting has cut off the ends of those addresses. here is what should be:

http://www.brandengineering.com/clients/
tictac/tv/tictac1.mov

http://www.brandengineering.com/clients/
tictac/tv/tictac2.mov

 
At 7:38 PM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Campbell said...

My God....how...?
You are....incredible....!

 
At 9:45 PM, August 15, 2005, Blogger theguycalledtom said...

Oh dear,

I haven't seen that second ad before.

wow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home