5.8.05

! Explained.



Now, I realise that normally, an exclamation mark is all that is needed to express one's emotions about such a photo as this. However, I have decided that some clarification should be given to the context of this photo.

This photo was taken a couple of hours after the last guests left my 21st celebration. Let's rewind a few hours, and go through the events in Campbell's journey that lead to this photo being taken:

  1. Flies 2700kms from Melbourne to Perth, with a few hours to prepare for the party.
  2. Makes Surprise Entrance.
  3. Discovers Old-Fashioneds.
  4. Cracks onto my Sister's 15 yro friends.
  5. Urinates in bath tub in front of Ladies using the "powder room".
  6. Unveils giant Dildo as my 21st gift.
  7. Teams up with Harry in an effort to make love to my thighs.
  8. Witnesses the greatest dance move ever.
  9. Mistakenly swigs straight from a bottle of Booker's, thinking it was just a bottle of (Real) Champagne.
  10. Realises his mistake, continues to drink from the bottle of 126.8 proof Booker's.
  11. Exposes penis to a group of Ladies to express his displeasure at wearing underwear.
  12. Bite's off the head of a life sized swan made of Ice.
  13. Explodes onto the dance floor with one final swansong with the beloved Dildo in hand.
  14. 5 Police officers in bullet proof vests arrive, requesting the party cools off. It was far too hottt.
  15. Refuses to "Pass out" so instead "falls asleep" on floor, the dong ever faithful, by his side.
The photo was taken not long after the final event listed. I'm pretty sure these events are in chronological order, however I had little grasp of time that night. The majority of these events I witnessed first hand, the rest I was informed of immediately after their occurrence. I am certain that there were many other unrecorded "events" in his efforts to rock the party but they will have to go down in legend, unless anyone has anything to add this.

Now, THAT is true dedication to the art of Rock.

!

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Campbell said...

That is completely true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home