What's Happening to my Body?

This was one of those "what's happening to my body" kind of moments that Fatty and Chink Face experienced in Degrassi.
Fatty was all "Dood, I'm like seeping out of my dick every time I go to sleep!" and Chink Face was all "WTF? Don't tell me that shit you perv." And then they decide the best way to find out if it's normal to "seep" out of your dick every night is normal is by ringing up a radio station.
Anyway, it turns out that every single 12 year old hoses down his sheets and mattress regularly, so it's ok.
Phew.
High fives all 'round.
Anyway, I stumbled across this photo and was shocked at just how fucking hottt I found it.
It might be the colours, I dunno. I haven't yet figured out what it is that's turning me on here...
I'm thinking maybe it's the "effort". It's just a preliminary guesstimation, but it could be the fact that this chick is actually TRYING to be awesome. Putting effort in might just be "teh hottness"....
I figured that instead of doing something completely stupid, like ring up a national radio station asking for help. I'd turn to my friend THE INTERNET. And you guys get to diagnose my pants fever.
Winner gets a candy bar, or a drawing, or something. Your call.
Please hurry, my pants are getting uncomfortably tight.


2 Comments:
If its possible to just ignore the eyes and the elbow length gloves for second, look at whats in her hands. If she is holding maraccas, that could be it. Making music while being hottt is like adding extra hottt sauce.
or... it could be the rocket ship falling out of her vagina.
I think it's a microphone in her hand.
She dressed as some character from some singing game. I never played it.
I hope it's a rocket ship falling out, rather than a cod piece holding in a rocket ship that's falling out.
Post a Comment
<< Home