Embeth
A couple of weeks ago I watched Mansfield Park again, just for fun. I'm about to read the book, although, "about" could mean 2 years from now. Apart from being based on a Jane Austen novel, the movie also features some incredibly attractive actresses. One in particular I am here to discuss.
Not so long after, Campbell made me sit down and watch the entire Evil Dead Trilogy. The final installment, known as the Army of Darkness also features a rather attractive acttress, playing a character affectionatly known as Sheila.
The actress's name is Embeth Davidtz. Now, if you think that is a mouthful, you can imagine my orgasmic suprise when I sat down to watch one of my new DVD purchases, Matilda. As if her other roles mentioned weren't impressive enough, I now found Embeth playing the hottest character in fiction, Miss Honey.
You can find more photos and information about her here.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home