5.7.05

Burning Down the House

There once was a house warming for peoples,
so I thought I'd better get the gas going, throw some logs on the fire, split some atoms.

It was time for the green pants.

Now for those of you who don't know about the green pants, you're seriously missing out.
These things leave nothing to the imagination. You can count the individual sperm that reside within my sack from 200 yards away.

I'm not even kidding.

And my ass has left many many men questioning their sexual orientation.

roxar


Not only did I turn up in that classy fucking outfit, but I also delivered what is quite possibly the single greatest house warming present in the history of mankind and dinosaurs. COMBINED!

art


It's an original painting by myself.

Look, the reason art exists is to describe/create things that are too awesome to convey in words. So there's not much more I can do with such a limiting medium as the english language.

But I know you can SEE how awesome it is.
It speaks to your very womb!
Down through the ages, generation and generation of your ass babies are chanting at you right NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home