It's the Genes.
People wonder about my past like they wonder why there's fish in cask wine.
I'm about to shed just a little light on the matter.
This is my Dad during his time in uni.

Pretty sweet right? I hear your cries though. You just gots to see more of this stud. Well I got the special sauce right here.

Now it's probably right about now that you're in some kind of insane shock over how much my biological father looks like Napoleon Dynamite. I know I sure as hell was the first time I saw this photo. I'd post a comparison composite, with some funny lines and words drawn over the image in photoshop. But if you don't recognise the similarities already... then I don't care about you and I hope you suffer from an anal abortion in a back alley somewhere.
(oh, and check out those GUNS!!!!)
Ok, now I'll take you back a little further. This is my grandfather....

What a God-damn pimp. Look at that stud.
Fishing cap.
Le Coq Sportif shirt.
Brown flares. (nice and tight around the crotch)
Italian leather boots.
Brews.
And that pose! He means business! What a male model! What a champion!
Yes folks... It's all in the genes.


1 Comments:
when i was in saskatoon i went to a special t-shirt printing store where you can choose from many different designs - one said "vote for pedro"!
Post a Comment
<< Home