Subiaco
It is widely known that Subiaco has the highest concentration of hot women in Australia. However, every fortnight in winter, just when you thought the heat would be off, it just gets silly. The hottest women in Perth, perhaps the world, converge on Subiaco in their thousands like an army of angels and they are wearing my favorite colours. If god exists, then this is his gift.
I swear, the earth trembles in their presence. I worry that the power of their union will turn Subiaco Oval into one almighty weapon of mass destruction like that of the Death Star with the energy to consume the entire universe.
This phenomena is not just universe destroying, it is soul destroying. Deep down I know the scariest truth of all, there are not enough hours in a lifetime to make love to them all. The frustration of understanding this limitation in life drives me to almost want to kill myself. If the devil exists, then this is his weapon.
Where do they all come from? Who are friends and lovers of these girls?
I don't know.
They just appear on game day and then melt back into society as if the congregation never happened. Despite living in Perth my entire existence, I've only met one in reality, and she soon disappeared into the depths of life. So quick, so amazing and so long ago was her role in my world that I fear that she may have actually been just a part of my imagination that was so intense that it has mutated itself into an event in my past.
They are my joy, my inspiration, my vice. They will burden me forever.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home