A "Classy" Night
The other night it was Sarah B's 21st and we were classing it up in the presidential suite at Burswood resort. Yet again I was disgracefully drunk and trying to make sure the ladies didn't fall to their deaths from the very high heights.


This girl is an identical twin, might even be a lesbian. Hotttt.

As you can see, I was always up for a spot of Class.

The girl on the left is my best friend's girlfriend, so I can't claim her. The other is the girl that was worried the most about getting her photo taken, yet you can tell by her look that she loves the camera. Later that night she found herself dancing with me on top of an enormous conference table. She was certifiably rocked.

Don't know who this girl is but she classed it up in a dress.

I was too drunk to remember correctly, but I think this was the only girl I saw naked at the party and in a disgraceful situation as well. Damn.

There isn't much more I can add to this photo, you already know what I'm all about.

That's Right, I'm all about the ladies.


3 Comments:
yeah, i saw that girl porking in the sauna as well.
Who is this girl?
maybe she's a lovetranny
Post a Comment
<< Home