19.5.05

1000% Impressive... most impressive.

logo

Yes, I totally fucking rocked shop today.
I watched all fucking six Star Wars films in a row.
Here is a run down of the shit that went down.

06:30. Showered, brushed teeth. (No time for wanking today! I had a job to do!)
07:00. Met Emma at Retro Cafe for eggs and baccy breakfast (needed a good start) Gave her her overdue birthday present.
07:45. Met Herman and he drove us to his house in Toorak.
08:30. Start watching Episode 1 in his mother fucking awesome movie theatre.
10:45. Start watching Episode 2 in his mother fucking awesome movie theatre.
01:15. Drive off to the public movie theatre to watch Episode 3.
01:30. Meet up with Xian, Louisa and Zaal at the movies.
01:40. Start Watching Episode 3.

After that everything went kind whacked in my head.
There was about 45 minutes between the end of Ep3 and the beginning of Ep4 during which I ate dinner.
Then it was 4,5,6 back to mother fucking back.

The only thing that I felt could have made it more intense would be if we watched the Clone Wars animated series in between two and three. But seeings as that it wasn't part of the movie series and was in a completely different format I didn't feel like it was a cop out.

Never the less, I am a hard cunt and can't stop thinking about sweet sweet Star Wars.

My feelings betray me, I've underestimated the power of Star Wars.

P.S. I cried three times and came at least four times during Ep3. It was more awesome than I could have imagined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home