21.5.05

D3.

James has an incredible approach to dance.
It appears to be almost selfless, an invitation to come with him on a starship.
James blows minds through direct interaction. People these days are terrified of reaching out, of communicating, of feeling things. James confronts those common fears head on and head strong.
He will dance WITH YOU! This isn't your regular bouncing up and down on the spot style dancing either, this is serious sock rocking that you can't experience with just any regular guy. You will be spun and twirled, dipped and ducked. You will be a changed woman when you've gone through the James spin cycle.
He will blow your mind, and then your womb.

Now although this probably isn't a perfect example, this is how I think of James' dance style. And whenever I hear the song, I think of James rocking out.

james

vs

brentdancebw


Download Here


My approach is different.
When I roll, I roll 20's.
Dancing isn't so much an external thing, it's much more internal.
It's a meditative state. I try to make my body rock out, pure, unfiltered rocking.
But because it's so intense, and personal, I don't pay any attention to the people around me.
I've been accused of being a fool for following this path.
But I didn't choose the road, the road chose me.
When I hit the dance floor, I become a totem for rock. A golden calf bucking and rolling.
I'm not something to be touched, or interacted with. I'm trying to inspire, shock and awe.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, May 21, 2005, Blogger theguycalledtom said...

This photo proves beyond reasonable doubt that I will dance with anything to "bring it".

You should see me and the counter rocking out at work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home