24.5.05

What I'm About...

SUPRISE!

No, it's not the Tranny love.
It's not anal sex.
And it's not even the fake blooters.

It's the sheer awesome insanity that this photo represents.

We have men in this world, who long to be women.
So doctors figure out ways in which to let them be as woman like as they can be.
Hormone replacement, various sort of implants and surgical procedures.
We can even give men vaginas. (don't argue with me on this, it's a vagina. You telling me a woman who's had a hysterectimy doesn't still have a vagina?)

So some doods go along with all this, but kinda chicken out at the removal of the penis part. So they end up as pre op post boob job tranny's.

Now that's kinda weird. These half man half women people are running around. We created them. It's not something natural. It's completely UN-natural. And that is totally awesome.

Now I'm not sure how porn gets up being made about them. But it does. And there's lots of it from what I can tell.

Who is this porn aimed at? I wouldn't have a fucking clue. I'm sure the government doesn't know shit about it either, and they know everything. Is it aimed at gay men? Men planning on getting a sex change. Men who've had a sex change? Men who are half way through a sex change? Straight men who are really gay but like to pretend they're not? Straight men? Straight women who fantasize about having a cock? Ninjas? Patrick Swayze?

Who can tell? Not me for sure. But it seems to fit into the same kinda category as midget porn and scat work. It's not erotic at all, it's just gross. It's a freak show. A car crash. But a very well documented one.

I love the insanity of it all, it makes my heart warm and gives me a gooey feeling in my pants.

And that's what I'm all about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home