24.5.05

Hottt Hint Time 2.

stockings

Here's a hottt hint for the ladies.
Get yourselves some brightly coloured stockings.
Whenever I meet a girl with brightly coloured stockings on, it always moves her right up on the attractiveness scale.
If you're not too confident with your legs for some reason, and are reluctant to show them off. Try some with stripes. It'll fucking with the guys eyes so much that he'll probably walk away feeling like he's been fucked over by Steven Seagull.
If, however, you have rocking legs, and want to show them the fuck off. Get some sheer flat coloured ones.

Do not, however, buy black stockings. Worst "colour" ever.
White can be ok, but it depends what you're rocking them with.
Red's a bit of a danger area, can make you look like a $2 hooker if you're not cooking it right. But if that's what you're wanting to rock, then by all means... rock it.

White_Ver_580

These, while not plain, nor even brightly coloured, fucking go off.

So maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

2 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, May 24, 2005, Blogger theguycalledtom said...

I was talking to this girl the other day who said she had a friend who tatooed stocking seams onto the back of her legs.

The thing about black stockings was that in the 80s/early nineties, they were hot hot hot. How things change. I used to like shoulder pads as well.

 
At 11:47 PM, May 25, 2005, Blogger listsanddiagrams said...

white lace. white lace stockings with plaid skirts, it's like kryptonite for me. i just lose it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home