6.7.05

"Degrassi Junior High" Comic.

Lately I have become obsessed with Degrassi Junior High.

I know I know, I can hear you...
"WHO ISN'T BROOM-HEAD?"

Well, until three days ago, the answer to that question would have been "ME!".

I was never, not once, ever, allowed to watch Degrassi while growing up.

I totally missed out on all of it.

All I knew was that is totally kicked ass, and I was being royally screwed over by my parents.

Well, now I'm all grown up, and I'm finally allowed to watch it.

Let's start by getting this out of the way.
The show is hottttt.
I don't mean; "ouch, I touched the frying pan!" hot.
Or even; "Shit, the American's are dropping napalm on us!" hot.

I MEAN THE SUN STUCK UP YOUR URETHRA KIND OF HOTTTTTTT!!!!!

Now, like any guy does when engaging in the consumption of media, I was imagining which characters I'd have sex with.
I understand that the characters in the show are like, 14. But we all know the actors playing the characters, are at least in their mid-twenties. So it's ok.

Anyway, I was aroused enough to scream loudly to those watching the entire first season with me that I was going to make a comic about DEGRASSI JUNIOR HIGH!!!!

So here's the first page SUCKAS!!!!!

degrassipage1


You might have to click the image through to the larger size version in order to read it properly.
Or you might just want to do it so you can see it bigger and sexier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home