Erotic Art.
Some of my friends create things, images, and that's awesome.
Some of them don't, but they do other things that make up for it, like bake cakes, and sing songs.
One of my friends, let's call him, Fr*d B*yn*s, has recently started dabbling in erotic art.
"What sort of erotic art?" I hear you cry through the magic of my magic powers.

It's anal erotica. The hottesttt kind of course.
If you're going to start out in erotic illustrations, there's no point aiming for the basic boring "naked girl" kind of stuff. You gotta shoot for the moon my dear readers, because even if you miss...
...you know the rest.
;)
Now I know that some of you probably don't believe that this came from the pen of one Fr*d B*yn*s but it did.
I offer to you as evidence my recollection of our conversation that was held concerning the work.
Campbell. "What are you drawing?"
Fr*d B*yn*s. "What do you think I'm drawing?"
Campbell. "Is it an anus?"
Fr*d B*yn*s "Yes, yes it is an anus. How could you tell?"
At this point Fr*d B*yn*s was getting quite excited. Obviously delighted that his first, baby steps into the erotic art world were being met with such success.
Campbell. "Wow."
And that's about where the conversation ended.
Fr*d B*yn*s casually threw the piece of paper aside, but I knew that one day it would be a very important work, and should be preserved. So when it came time to leave the B*yn*s residence I casually mentioned that I had left my toothbrush in his house. This afforded me to opportunity to slip the artwork into my jacket without his knowledge.
So here it is in all it's glory. Let us hope that this isn't the last we see of Fr*d B*yn*s anal artwork.


5 Comments:
You do know, Campbell, that one day, he's going to crack and kill us all.
Probably... but not before I rock his world.
probably in spectacular style. i bet he's planning it already. one day he'll invite us over to his house to see his new invention, and the whole house will be sucked into a parallel dimension or shot into space or something.
Thig Blung!
I do my best.
it might be a bird carrying one of those rocks you crack open and they've got crystals inside. but yeah, it's an anus.
Post a Comment
<< Home