14.8.05

50+ Worth of Hottness!

You know who's hott?
Susan Lucci.

luccit1


You may know her from 3am television.

She advertises what is essentially a buffer for your face. I mean a buffer, like those things that you used back in metal work.

You hold a buffer up to your face and buff your face younger.

Only it's not just the buffing that makes you look more cock worthy. Oh no.

It's also the GOLD DUST YOU GRIND INTO YOUR PORES!!!!

This is the ultimate middle aged white theatre going bored/boring housewife bullshit. It is fucking insane.

You know what else is insane? How fucking hottt Susan Lucci is.

I know what you're thinking... "Dood, she's like 60!"
I know, I know. But with all those face lifts, botox injections, facial reconstructions and breast implants, the average age of her body is probably around 16 now...

You want to know what the hot element of all that is?
It screams "I WANT COCK!!!!!" I want YOUR cock so bad that I'll cut open my tits and stick some silicon in there just to get YOUR COCK!!!!

And that's hottt!

Not only is this woman hot to trot, she also has her own lingerie collection, perfumes, jewlary and face buffer.

Yep, I'd have sex with her AND brag to everyone about it later.

luccitowel


Look at this shit, she even gets down with the "young" girls. In fact, she doens't just get down with them, she LEADS THEM. She's like Clint Eastwood in Kelly's Heroes! Or some even more clever pop culture reference! Imagine the fuck fest that ensured 5 seconds after that photo was taken... just imagine!!!!

You know what else is hot about her? That big ass hair. Who knows what womanly secrets are conceiled within? Not I, but I intend on finding out.

So if anyone can hook me up with Susan's number, give me a holla!

susan-lucci-pics-001


Can you say "cock tease?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home