GREATEST DANCE MOVE EVER!!!!!!
So I was hanging out in the 1920's recently when I happened upon what is possibly the greatest dance move ever. EVER!!!!
Now I don't want to name name's, because the poor chap who pulled the move would likely be so swamped with girls that'd it's be a right inconvenience. So I'll just describe the describable portion of the story.
It was quite late in the party stakes. Around that time when all the lame-o's have left, and all those who've drunk an incorrect amount for rocking have set sail on the good ship H.M.A.S.S PASSOUT!
I was coming back from being away from the dance floor, I don't remember why I was away, but it was probably something really important.
When I rounded the corner I was assaulted with the most incredible dance move I've ever been privy to.
This is a what I can remember happening...

I don't know how accurate this rendition is. My brain suffered severe trauma upon seeing the move, so my memory might be a little off.
What I do remember however is this...
THRUSTING THRUSTING THRUSTING THRUSTING THRUSTING THRUSTING THRUSTING THRUSTING THRUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home