24.8.05

God's Guitar.

god's guitar

This is why lady Christians pray.
Because if God answers, he sends his son Jesus down with this guitar to rawk your fucking socks off.

3 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, August 25, 2005, Blogger theguycalledtom said...

That burns my eyes.

and not in a good way.

 
At 3:38 AM, August 25, 2005, Blogger listsanddiagrams said...

You know what's fan-TAS-tic? The thought that you came across that picture, SOMEhow, and the first thing that entered your head was Christians.

"Hey, a guitar shaped like a big cock and balls. I BET THE CHRISTIANS WOULD LOVE THAT!!!! THAT'S PROBABLY THE REASON FOR THEIR WHOLE RELIGION!!!!111oneone"

I love it Campbell, I really do. Don't ever stop blogging. Evar.

 
At 8:34 AM, August 25, 2005, Blogger Campbell said...

Well, it's obviously the greatest guitar ever in the history of everything.

So I had to ask myself, "Who would play/own the greatest guitar in the history of everything?"

Obviously God would, obviously.

When Christians play it's like music fans hoping that their favorite band will tour to their city.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home