LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE~!!
Women’s doubles is a bit of a joke.
Not in the same way that Art Garfunkle is a joke, but rather, in the same way that Paris Hilton is a joke.
So by joke, I mean TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!
Sometimes during the match they’ll stop to get a little naked, or rub each others bodies.
One game I was watching they had a giraffe as the umpire, it was the best.
The only reason people watch women’s doubles is to see people porking, like when guys watch girls pillow fighting, or girls playing ANY kind of professional sport, or just girls in general.
Guys are just hanging around waiting for someone’s skirt to fall off, or tits to flop out.
And then BAM! HOTTT WILD SEXXX ALL OVER THE PLACEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes I can't believe the wild shit they get up to on the court. Their on court antic make their off court antics look like on court antics. And that BLOWS MY MIND!!!
I've often born witness to women giving birth to cats and other such things.
I LOVE TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The end.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home