17.11.05

OH...MY...GOD....

cool mum


I don't know if you remember the cool mum I talked about a couple of months ago. You can find all that jazz here.

Now let's get something clear first off. I'm not a judge, or a lawyer, or jury, or anything that's similar to any of those words or ANYTHING!

That having been said, 30 years seems a bit ridiculous. I would have thought giving her the congressional medal of honor and "living national treasure" status would have been more fitting for a woman of her character.

This isn't simply a miscarriage of justice, IT'S AN ABORTION OF JUSTICE!!!
I plan on writing a curt letter of complaint to my local council later this week. They'll rue the day they crossed CAMPBELL WHYTE!

This beautiful world of oil spills and land fills has gone mad.

I think the last unicorn is off on some wind swept coast shedding a tear for humanity. She'll look over her shoulder at us all, and run into the ocean, never to be seen again.

GOOD WORK GUYS!!!!!!
THAT WAS OUR LAST FUCKING UNICORN!!!!!!

unicorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home