27.10.05

Dear James

It's true, sometimes I get fanmail as well. In fact, I got some today.

I'd like to show you an excerpt from an email I just received from a beautiful young lady.

See James, I don't remember some of those photos being taken...that's how good a night I had!!!

Thanks so much for inviting me. I had such a wicked fun amazingly cool sexy time!!


Damn, I love getting fanmail from Sexy Ladies! So all you other sexy ladies out there, feel free to drop me a line.

4 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, October 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd hardly called my "THANK YOU" letter fanmail!

 
At 8:28 PM, October 27, 2005, Blogger Campbell said...

Doodette, it was total fan mail.

 
At 12:05 AM, October 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meh - whatever makes you happy...

 
At 9:30 PM, October 31, 2005, Blogger theguycalledtom said...

I'm shocked that you haven't blogged about your ultra sexy time on the Sexy Fred Bus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home