20.10.05

Penis Holders.

Sweet Jesus beans, I totally want to have all of their babies all at once.

veronicas


If I saw them in person I'd probably get them pregnant just by looking at them, that's hot keen I am.

Look at those God damn jackets. Fuck. My mind reels when trying to figure out which one is better, it's like watching the fastest tennis (table of course) match ever. And then when I try to get a brief reprise from the stress by lowering my gaze I'm confronted by shredded tartan and tafetta! These girls are going toe to toe and playing for keeps in this contest for my heart.

And you know what? I'd bone either of them. So I guess they're both winners!

The Veronicas

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger listsanddiagrams said...

I've just realised that the song "4eva" was by them. I like that song, I thought it was by Hillary Duff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home