The Big Bang
Thank Goodness,
I was worried.
I thought I was the only one getting hounded by beautiful woman.
HA HA, yeah, I can hear you laughing but seriously, don't you just hate it when you get totally butzed by half-a-dozen girls just one after the other!
BAM
BAM
BAM...
Just like that!
I think they can just tell when they look at you, that you are thinking about another girl. They hate that! They have to make sure they are the centre of attention, no matter how selfish it is.
A silk smooth leg in the face, a kiss on the cheek, a random proposal, a special handshake, a head on the shoulder or just simply an irish folk dance move...
These are some of the tactics I have had to "withstand" the past fortnight. All of them from girls who it would be inappropriate for me to court.
How is a man meant to keep his thoughts straight?
At least the past week's butzings have kept my mind well and truly off the week before that. A week that was perhaps the worst week of my young life. Not just for the more obvious reasons, but also because it was the grand puff and fizzle failure of a major 7 year long romantic campaign.
So maybe the more respectable girls aren't being selfish at all, they have simply sensed that I'm at ground zero and they want to see me rise from the ashes.
Well, thats what I'd like to think anyway.


5 Comments:
P.S. Thanks for sharing.
Getting hounded by beautiful women? Welcome to my world, James.
Only one way to find out, James.
Campbell, you are cutting yourself up over nothing.
If I had something worth sharing I would have gone to all lengths to inform you of its where-abouts but I didnt have anything like that going on.
I could have made it happen.
Post a Comment
<< Home