18.10.05

Every Word Is True.

justanote


They were hottt.

7 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, October 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CAMPBELL!

That leter was not meant to be shared over the internet!!!

 
At 5:17 PM, October 18, 2005, Blogger Campbell said...

Really?
I'll take it down if you really hold issue with it.
I think it's kind of sweet though...

 
At 8:44 PM, October 18, 2005, Blogger listsanddiagrams said...

You need one of those t-shirts that reads "I'm Blogging This".

 
At 10:49 PM, October 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet?
In what way?

Like 'sweet' as in endearing?

Or 'sweet' as in cool?

 
At 12:05 AM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Campbell said...

Whichever one lets me keep the letter up.

 
At 1:55 PM, October 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pfft fine you can keep it up...

 
At 3:31 PM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Campbell said...

That's the kind of "sweet" I was talking about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home