27.1.06

Valentines Bullcrap.

I think I read somewhere that Valentines Day is coming up.

Sometimes it's fun, sometimes not.
I recently stumbled across something that has to potential to revolutionize Valentines Day FOREVER AND A DAY AND THEN A VALENTINES DAY AND FOREVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

pa_heartris copy


If a lady gifted me with this garment on the day of Valentines, I WOULD MARRY THEM FOREVER!
MY ICY HEART WOULD MELT INTO A PATHETIC PUDDLE OF GOOEY CRAP ON THE FLOOR!

OR PERHAPS IT WOULD BREAK APART INTO TETRIS SHAPED BLOCKS WHICH COULD THEN BE EITHER DEEP FRIED, OR DIPPED IN A DIPPING SAUCE DIPPERY!

OR ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!

RAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!!!

VALENTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneone/..

2 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, January 30, 2006, Blogger mattalicious said...

Ve-ery nice!

 
At 3:10 AM, February 01, 2006, Blogger listsanddiagrams said...

I love how you just totally let go. RAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!!!

So much energy, so much love.

That shirt fucking rocks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home